pic courtesy: Joel Bullock via flickr
We spoke a to a few students and compiled some fun college facts. Do you have anything to add to the list?
- An assignment that is supposed to be completed in 2 weeks can be completed in the last 2 hours before submission
- Extra-curricular activities, friends and college parking lots teach you more than a classroom does.
- You might have studied all the chapters in the syllabus and still fail the test.
- You might not know the syllabus and still pass the exam.
- A 20 page examination answer sheet is just 10 pages of answers with very very wide margins.
- You are doing something just because you can add it on your resume.
- You learn to sleep anywhere, anytime and in any position.
- You master the art of sleeping in the classroom with your eyes open.
- 80% of the questions in the exam will be from the chapters you skipped studying.
- You end up having so many stupid nicknames that people will forget your original name.
- The most important activity when exams are around is making photocopies of the topper’s notes.
- Photocopiers and printers break down when you need them the most.
Four years might sound like a long time but they will be over even before you realize. So spend your time wisely and make some awesome friends and memories.
No Comments added yet