Having an awesome resume will land you an interview but it is your performance at the interview that will determine whether you get the job or not. Here are 10 bloopers you need to avoid during an interview..
1) Lying - “Mark Twain said: "If you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything.”
2) Speaking negative about previous employer/ college/ project mates etc.
3) Not having researched about the job position or company.
4) Dressing inappropriately
5) Not making proper eye contact
6) Saying that you dont have any weaknesses
7) Arriving late for the interview
8) Not having an answer to the obvious question “Tell me about yourself” (How to answer the interview question "Tell me about yourself" ? )
9) Not asking questions at the end of the interview
10) Not being prepared and talking too much.
If you have any queries regarding interview skills or etiquette, please post them on our Yo! Club for Interviews and have them answered by our Yo! experts.