The gaming industry is growing at an exponential rate and to make students more aware about careers in the gaming industry, Backstage Pass Institute of Gaming & Technology is organising a free workshop for students on 'Careers in the Gaming Industry.' Click here for more details about the workshop.
Here's more about the institute:
Backstage Pass Institute of Gaming & Technology has completed 6 successful years in operation. Based in Hyderabad, Backstage Pass has been growing from strength to strength.
Backstage Pass is offering P.G. Diploma and Diploma courses in Game Development and Game Art & Design. These courses are recognised by JNAFAU, Hyderabad. Students can pursue the courses after the successful completion of 10+2 certification or graduation. These courses are very popular among youngsters for they lead to creative careers, are of short duration and carry placement assistance.
Backstage Pass students come from different parts of the country and speak as many as ten different languages representing the languages spoken by 80% of India's population. Also, they relish 6 varieties of cuisines and play 5 different sports.
Backstage Pass is equipped with the best infrastructure for learning game development. Some key elements are:
- High-end graphics software to create, develop and produce the best games.
- Power backup for uninterrupted teaching and learning.
- Library with books on game design, game development, digital art and programming.
- Game lounge, a sandbox for playing and learning new game strategies.
- Air-conditioned classrooms.
- Hostel with spacious and well-appointed rooms with single and twin beds.
Backstage Pass has been attracting the best talent in the Indian Gaming industry.
- Cumulative Experience of Faculty: 34 years
- Schools attended: IIT, Vancouver Film School, Backstage Pass.
- Companies they worked for : BlueGiant Interactive, Roach Interactive, Avakai Games, Piranha Games, Gameloft to name a few.
Placement assistance is available for all students of all courses conducted at Backstage Pass. The organisations that recruit from Backstage Pass are the who is who of the industry. Some of them are Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Glu Mobile, Robosoft Technologies, PurpleTalk, YesGnome, BlueGiant Interactive, Dhruva Interactive and Roach Interactive.
The rigorous and engaging course content administered by Backstage Pass is attracting international faculty and has propelled its students to fame on global forums such as Casual Connect Asia, Microsoft's Dev Camps and Imagine Cup. Their student Asar Dhandala is known worldwide and is an entrepreneur running an Indie game development studio.
More details about the school can be obtained from their website http://www.backstagepass.co.in
Do sign up for a free workshop offered by the Backstage Pass Institute of Gaming and technology. Click here for more details and to sign up.
To stay updated with all the latest happenings in the student community, sign up on YoGrad.com now!
No Comments added yet