The HR Trainee will provide support for Recruiting & Selection processes.
He/She will be an active member of the team and will be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects.
These are intended to provide him/her with operational experience as well as an overview in particular HR functions
• Strong interpersonal capabilities and ability to build relationships
• Positive work and team attitude
• Planning and organisational skills
• Initiative, drive, enthusiasm and autonomy
• A passion to pursue a career in HR
• Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
• Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
• Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail