Presentable, Excellent written & oral communication skills is a prerequisite, Fair understanding of technology and software services in hospitality industry. Having experience in the food technology industry will be a plus, Quick learner,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Demographic Research, Generating Suspect Database and Prospecting on the basis of set criteria.
- Meet prospective customers - approx. 5-7 per day introducing DineDesk to the target audience.
- Understanding the client’s existing IT Infrastructure, business model, current practices and mapping of key pain areas.
- Document all activities in a report and manage the information in the database on all lead prospects and opportunities
- Sign up customers and get agreement signed.
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize large lists of leads
- Help in market research activities for industry analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting on pipeline opportunities
- Building relationships with industry associations and represent Dinedesk at various industry events.
Fulltime InternshipAs per industry standards Monthly
The key focus will be to target and meet prospective customers for lead generation, and signing up with customers. You will work closely with Sales Team for understanding the product and give presentations and details of the product to the prospective customers. Your main objectives are to prospect for new leads, pre-qualify those leads on the set criteria and build out as well as maintain a pipeline within your assigned territories and closure.
Dinedesk is the fastest growing software product company with its offices in US and India. DineDesk offers restaurants the first fully integrated suite of tools to manage all aspects of online marketing, reservations and guest management. We are currently operational in 7 countries including USA, UK, India, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, South Africa and expanding aggressively across the globe.
We are glad that DineDesk is named 'Hot 100 technology company of year' by CIO review in association with KPMG, Microsoft Ventures, Amazon Ventures and Netmagic.
Infocity Inoribit Mall Road Hi Tech City