1. Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead offline sales units toward achievement of Company Sales Objectives
2. Implement processes and competencies required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
3. Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development.
4. Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
5. Hiring, training, development and retention of offline sales unit’s staff.
6. Self learning skills and excellent concept & product selling skills
7. Develop and modify strategies and business models towards achieving Company Objectives.
8. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
9. Collaborate with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Delivery.) to address key business issues and/or opportunities